Mary E. Kindelt’s practice focuses on civil litigation and commercial transactions. Ms. Kindelt has experience in all phases of litigation, ranging from discovery, depositions, expert witness retention, expert witness preparation, mediation, motions practice and trial. She has represented large manufacturing defendants in products liability lawsuits throughout the region. She is also experienced in insurance defense and commercial litigation. In addition, she handles commercial transactions including Uniform Commercial Code matters and election and voting rights matters.
While in law school, Ms. Kindelt earned several awards including a CALI “Excellence for the Future” top paper award in Secured Transactions and worked as a research assistant for a leading national professor of contracts, Charles Knapp. She was an inaugural member of the Hastings Business Law Journal and chaired the Inter-Journal Writing Competition for all first year law students. Ms. Kindelt worked in state government and government relations in California before attending law school and was a member of the Jesse M. Unruh Assembly Fellowship Program with the California State Assembly. She is a native Tulsan.
Ms. Kindelt received her Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Arts degrees in Finance and Spanish in 2002 from the University of San Diego. Ms. Kindelt received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2007.
Ms. Kindelt is fluent in Spanish and has lived and studied in Mexico and Spain.
Areas of Practice:
- General Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense
- Commercial Transactions
- Election and Voting Rights Law
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2007
- Hastings Business Law Journal, Inaugural Member
- University of San Diego, 2002 (Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude)
- Honors Program Graduate
Honors and Awards
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Oklahoma, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Board of Trustees for the Oklahoma Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, 2008-2010